Hernia is basically a bulging along the soft or weak spot of the abdomen. To start with the pain is less and you might not even experience any issues with it. However, with time, you will notice a sharp pain, discomfort in the chest region and other issues. These could point towards inguinal hernia Singapore, and you might want to consult the doctor immediately. If your hernia is in the early stages or it has just about started, you don’t need to opt for a surgery. There are plenty of natural remedies to cure hernia. However, you should consult your doctor before going ahead with the natural remedies.
- The castor seed oil remedy is one of the oldest but definitely the most workable solution for curing hernia. It will reduce the inflammation caused inside the stomach. Eventually, you will be able to notice improvement in digestion. This is one of the best remedies for all stomach and abdomen related issues. Applying castor oil along the bulged areas can soothe them, and alleviate the pain. It can over a period of time promote the well-being of the organ too. So, take some in a cloth and rub it along the infected places and see how it helps you
- Aloe vera juice is an excellent way again to ease out the symptoms of hiatus hernia Singapore. It has got both anti-inflammatory and soothing abilities. Aloe vera juice comes with several health benefits and when consumed on a regular basis, you will be able to notice a difference. It can also lower the risk related to hernia if you have consumed it regularly.
- Ice packs are good as anti-inflammatory. They can help reduce the pain you will experience in the abdomen region. It can also help reduce the inflammation along the different places. Basically, it gives you relief from pain and bloating, and makes it easier for you.
- Yet another way of reducing the pain or getting relief from hernia symptoms is ginger root. It helps reduce the discomfort in the stomach. You will notice that it helps boost the health system. It also ensures that the gastric juices are not produced by your stomach, which also alleviates the symptoms of hernia.
- Black pepper has medicinal properties that many of us aren’t aware of. It is not just a spice that makes your food taste interesting. It also helps with digestion, improves the function of the organ and alleviates acid reflux. It indirectly helps cure the swollen region along the inguinal hernia Singapore and ensures proper treatment
- Heavy weight could also impact your hernia condition. It is important that you lose some of that extra weight so that you can alleviate the issue. It will also help avoid facing the issue. If you are diagnosed with hernia, and if it doesn’t require surgery, opt for smaller portions in your meals. Try to check with the doctor how you can reduce the weight and work towards the same.
- Include super foods in your diet that will help you curb the weight and promote digestion so that you can work towards curing hiatus hernia Singapore naturally.